NRC MEMBER BENEFITS AND SERVICES
As a progressive nationwide industry organisation in New Zealand, we negotiate outstanding benefits for our members. Things like fuel discounts, mobile phone plans, specialised insurance packages, access to legal advice and much more.
Whether you run a single courier van or a fleet of HTV's, we can support and advise you on all aspects of running your transport business through our very knowledgeable team of transport professionals!
NRC Business Support Services
- EXCLUSIVE TO NRC: Cost Model Tool - A free service to members that allows you to accurately predict the cash flow of any vehicle.
- Business and Contract Advice
- Employment and Workplace Relations Advice
- Health & Safety Advice
- Compliance and Operational Information
- Insurance for transport businesses
- Legal team with extensive transport experience
- NRC Regional Member meetings
- Web-based support
- Business Templates - Employment Contracts, standard employment policies and OD Contracts
Contact us any time for more details.
NRC Commercial Partnerships
The combined purchasing power of our membership results in great savings for you! National Road Carriers Association has strong established relationships with these businesses:
- Fuel discounts through: Mobilcard or Z Card
- Marsh - Specialist transport industry insurance provider
- Vodafone - great mobile plans for transport operators
- Super Advice - Access to Lifestyle Interruption Cover and advice on employee benefits, KiwiSaver, Group Risk Insurance, Finance and Business Owner Protection
- Fortune Manning Lawyers - discounted legal fees and a free 30 min legal consultation every six months
- Bridgestone - Tyre discounts
- Budget Rental - Discounts on truck and car hire
- TWL - 19 Branches Nationwide for all your needs
- The Drug Detection Agency - Assistance with workplace drug and alcohol matters
- Vitae - Trauma/Stress counselling for people who have witnessed, or have been involved in serious incidents
NRC Member Publications
- Free Monthly copy of NZ Truck & Driver Magazine
- NRC Transport Talk
- NRC Full Throttle Magazine Quarterly
- Weekly Road Report