Looking For Staff
CLASS 5 DRIVERS REQUIRED
To fill a variety of Roles. Overdimensional experience preferred, but not essential, as training will be provided. Experience transporting Steel would be a plus.
Clean Licence essential. Pre-Employment Drug Testing will be done.
Based in Wiri and Highbrook.
Looking for the right people to fit in to our team within our Family owned and operated business. Phone Joy on 09 2696669 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sims Pacific Metals – Owner Driver Opportunity
Auckland based Owner driver opportunity to run our mobile baling operation, tractor unit required, we provide the Transporter trailer, excavator and mobile baler.
Email: email@example.com for further information.
Press here to read more...
We are currently recruiting for a Full Time Permanent Distribution Partner based in Paeroa.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities include:
- Experienced in managing a small business and preferably within the Food industry
- Strong relationship management skills with internal and external stakeholders, as well as experience managing a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Be reliable and trustworthy
- Have a solid understanding of Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Must have a Class 2 Truck Licence along with a good driving history. Experience driving in challenging terrain an asset.
- Must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
If you are interested in the role or know of anyone who may be interested, please contact myself in the first instance.
I'm happy to further discuss the requirements of the role.
Application close at 4:30pm on Friday, 3 July 2020
Transport Network Manager – Northern Region
George Weston Foods NZ
Phone: 09 9661963