Who We Are
Since 1936, National Road Carriers Association has been looking out for Kiwi Transport Operator and having their backs while they focus on running their business.
Today we are New Zealand's leading road transport association and we're still dedicated to our founding principles. We provide back up to you, whatever your size, location or load type.
As for our members, they transport everything from fresh fruit to LPG, presenting the highly valued opportunity for members to connect with other owners and drivers from different walks of life.
Together, we use our collective strength to set up and maintain partnerships for fuel discounts, specialist insurance, mobile phone plans, legal advice and much, much more.
We're here to help you and your business with:
- All aspects on running your transport business. Whether its an employment matter, health and safety issue, or you need advice on legal or contract matters, the transports experts employed by NRC can help you!
- Vehicle Cost Modelling
- Keeping you regularly up to date with industry news
- Saving you money on business expenses through our strong established partnerships
We work in consultation with these government agencies and other groups:
- NZ Police / Commercial Vehicle Investigation Unit (CVIU)
- NZ Transport Agency (NZTA)
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (DoL)
- Accident Compensation Corporation (ACC)
- Ministry of Transport (MoT)
- Auckland Transport
- Road Transport Forum (RTF)
- Ministry of Social Development (Work & Income)
- Freight and Network Efficiency Working Group
- ACC Road Freight Cluster Groups
- Northern Highways Liaison Group
- National & local Livestock Transport & Safety Group
- District Road Safety Committees
- Ports (Auckland & Tauranga) Working Group
- Cargo Logistics Group
- HPMV Working Group
- POAL Community Reference Group
- Various road construction Liaison Groups